Deutsche Welle Deutsche Welle
- Germany logs rise in cybercrime as pandemic provides 'attack potential'on 10 de Maio, 2021 at 18:58
Germany's federal police documented a nearly 8% increase in cybercrime in 2020. Criminals especially took advantage of the coronavirus pandemic, selling fake vaccines and targeting people working from home.
- Tran To Nga's last stand against Agent Orange manufacturerson 10 de Maio, 2021 at 16:05
A French court has thrown out a lawsuit against Monsanto and other former Agent Orange manufacturers brought by a victim of the toxic defoliant used during the Vietnam War. She plans to appeal.
- Coronavirus digest: German interior minister Horst Seehofer tests positiveon 10 de Maio, 2021 at 16:01
The interior minister is the latest in Chancellor Merkel's Cabinet to become infected. Japan is struggling to contain a surge in COVID-19 cases with the Olympics just over 10 weeks away. Follow DW for the latest.
- Uganda's Museveni tightens grip on poweron 10 de Maio, 2021 at 15:29
Yoweri Museveni's less-than-stellar democratic and human rights record has caused increasing anger abroad. But allies in the West seem loath to upset a regime which has contributed toward stabilization in the region.
- Jerusalem tensions: Rockets fired as unrest spirals — live updateson 10 de Maio, 2021 at 15:23
The holy city, which contains sacred sites for Jews, Muslims and Christians, has been rocked by violence over the past three days. Hamas has launched a rocket attack at the city in the latest escalation of tensions.